[drupal-devel] Admin theme

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Mon Sep 26 13:48:29 UTC 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 16:02, Robert Douglass wrote:
> But why stop there? If you're going to make a theme-switching mechanism
> that is built-in, easy to use and runs on regexps, why not work the bugs
> out of Bèr's sections module, make it easy to use, and make that core?
> Ship it with two themes blumarine and admin, with reasonable default
> regexps.

Its absolutely a TINY module (fifteen lines or so). All it needs is to use the
regexp functions from blocks (they need to be updated to become APIs and
prolly moved to common.inc then).
All bugs and usability issues with it, are currently because I have had no
time to do this.

The mayor part of the module now is just copy-pasted (and slightly broken)
(old) code from blocks.module.

Ber