[drupal-devel] Drupal conference, Amsterdam

vlado vlado at dikini.net
Tue Sep 27 08:50:02 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if I'm coming yet, but if I do
> But though we (Drupal) are on the way. An integrated system is on its way,
> there is no good solution yet. all modules, packages etc are very much bolted
> on, still.
> that is what id like to discuss most: to standardise the size, format, and
> concepts of those 'bolts'.
I would like to discuss "drupal package management", that is packages,
dependencies, versioning, installation and upgrades. In different
contexts, like:
  * service providers - like Bryght (complex multisite setups)
  * individual sites
  * off-line or desktop drupal

Vlado