[drupal-devel] Drupal conference, Amsterdam

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Sep 27 08:32:40 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 09:24, Kieran Lal wrote:
> This would be a good topic because we should have an integrated
> solution for Drupal as a media aggregation, remix, and broadcast
> platform in the next few weeks.

yup. remixreading is about to hit its second release. check out
www.remixreading.org. it was too lite last night to get it fully converted.
We are on it now. Soon to be released on the same codebase: remixbrighton
remixsomerset and remixcantrememberitsname.

But though we (Drupal) are on the way. An integrated system is on its way,
there is no good solution yet. all modules, packages etc are very much bolted
on, still.
that is what id like to discuss most: to standardise the size, format, and
concepts of those 'bolts'.

Bèr