[drupal-devel] Admin theme

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:45:30 UTC 2005

Towards a proposal to solve this issue, I mocked up a UI... it presumes:

1) that an admin theme is available and bundled by default with drupal
2) it's not enabled by default
3) that modules identity the kind of functionality that they provide
or that these proposed "zones" can be customized with a set of
regexps.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/48039082/

Lord knows this is probably too simple and easy to use, but hey, I
thought I would throw it out there to see about moving this discussion
away from the "yes/no" admin theme discussion to "well if we have the
*option* of an admin theme, where should it apply and how do I
customize it per site?"

Chris