[drupal-devel] Admin theme

neil at civicspacelabs.org neil at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Sep 30 19:25:34 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 11:45:28AM -0700, Chris Messina wrote:
> Towards a proposal to solve this issue, I mocked up a UI... it presumes:
>
> 1) that an admin theme is available and bundled by default with drupal
> 2) it's not enabled by default
> 3) that modules identity the kind of functionality that they provide
> or that these proposed "zones" can be customized with a set of
> regexps.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/48039082/

I think options like "what is your admin section" are a bit beyond the
beginner user. It could be great for ASPs and contractors, and those
people don't necessarily need a UI for such a thing.

Lets do the admin theme on any child page of /admin. Want create content
to be an administration function? Use the menu module to move it to be a
child of /admin.

While we are on the subject.. anyone have any constructive criticism for
the menu module or maybe some mockups?

-Neil