[drupal-devel] what do you call a rose?

Gustavo Dias gd-cads at pobox.com
Fri Sep 30 18:52:47 UTC 2005

    I completely agree with use of user-friendly terms, and think that
changes like this one (from Taxonomy to Categories), is nothing less
than make the things obvious (in my point of view a need).

    That kind of change also reduce the learning curve of Drupal, wich
is a threat for new admins *and* developers...

GD