[development] cookie/session changes

mark burdett mark at goodstorm.com
Sun Apr 2 19:00:31 UTC 2006

Sounds related to a problem I had -- session id is now being
regenerated, due to recent changes (security improvements) in the
user.module

My work-around was to set a different session.name for each instance
in the httpd config.
In your case this would prevent the same cookie from being shared
between the two sites.
http://drupal.org/node/55215#comment-83751

--mark

--