[development] nodeapi image concept (request for feedback)

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Sun Apr 2 20:37:06 UTC 2006

At the same time I would also separate out the gallery portion of the
code; perhaps making it a separate module (image.module +
image_gallery.module) which would allow alternative galleries
(shazamgallery for example) to have more freedom without worrying about
the default image gallery stuff. Taxonomy is not always appropriate for
galleries.