[development] nodeapi image concept (request for feedback)

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Sun Apr 2 21:43:15 UTC 2006

I agree, gallery is not really core material, but uploading images and using
them on various pages is. To use them they need to be browsable by various
mechanisms, e.g. owned by current user or taxonomy. Images need copyright
restrictions, e.g. by user, public domain, creative commons, that get
assigned at upload time.