[development] subscriptions

Dan Ziemecki dan at ziemecki.com
Wed Apr 5 01:50:27 UTC 2006

I never made that a configurable option, but you can fix it in the code, if
you want to.  Find this line in subscriptions.module:

return array(array('title' => t('Subscription settings'), 'data' =>
form_checkbox(t('Automatically subscribe to threads in which you post.'),
'subscriptions_auto', 1, isset($edit->subscriptions_auto) ?
$edit->subscriptions_auto : $user->subscriptions_auto, t('Checking this box
allows you to be automatically subscribe to any thread you create or post a
comment to.'))));

Look at this section:
isset($edit->subscriptions_auto) ? $edit->subscriptions_auto :
$user->subscriptions_auto

I think you can change ...

: $user->subscriptions_auto

: true

That's someone else's edit, so I'm not sure what "$user->subscriptions_auto"
is supposed to offer, thut that whole block is the "checked: value of the
checkbox.

I should probably add this as an option - I've had people ask about it
before.

--
Dan Ziemecki