[development] subscriptions

VJ Rao cmsconsultant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 07:41:03 UTC 2006

Hi Dan,

I have tried that option. Problem with changing it to 'true' or '1' is
that the checkbox functionality gets messed up.

If an user unchecks autosubscribe in his user settings and
'saves'..the next time he clicks on edit profile it shows as checked .
this is bound to confuse users.

The functionality Im looking for is , when a new user account is
created ..auto subscribe is checked by default. But ofcourse, since we
are giving him an option to uncheck it..it should remain unchecked
once he unchecks it.

This is why I wanted to know which database table column stores this
information.

I am also confused what $user->subscriptions_auto offers since there
is no subscriptions_auto column anywhere .

Regards,