[development] Conferences

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sat Apr 8 14:09:35 UTC 2006

On 4/8/06, John VanDyk <jvandyk at iastate.edu> wrote:
> >Is there someplace where these conferences are listed?  It would be nice to
> >have time enough to plan ahead and prepare for them.
>
> Major Drupal events should be listed here:
>
> http://drupal.org/events
>
> Conference organization guidelines are here:
>
> http://drupal.org/conference-guidelines

And there's also the drupal-con list which (I believe) is both for
Drupal  conferences and conferences where Drupal is going to attend.

Regards,
Greg

--
Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO
Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses