[development] Doing some interesting things with Listhandler

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Thu Apr 13 09:08:45 UTC 2006

Trevor Mckeown wrote:
>>>  he might be interested in
>>> what I am doing, I might also be able to assist him in any up keep in
>>> the module as well.
>>>
>> A patch to make it compatible with 4.7 would be appreciated. :)
>>

> If there is some current work being done on this I would be happy to help out.

Well, grab the module from cvs, read the form API und update docs and
take a shot at it.

>> Hurdles, what hurdles? :p
>> Listhandler has a fairly detailed install file :p
>>

>> Listhandler is also sooooo 1990ies. og2list is much better :p
>>

> If og2list has a stable version for 4.6 then I would be happy to use
> it.   I am using a beta version of a module I wrote for integration of
> another app that currently only works with 4.6.  Also og2list is only
> available on mysql.

Right. Og2list isn't exactly stable  but rapidly improving and we'd
appreciate more testers. It currently requites mysql and exim as an MTA.
Patches for both postgres and support of other MTAs would be appreciated.

> I have posted the current problem in the civicspace forum.
>
> http://civicspacelabs.org/home/node/16704
>
> If you could offer any assiance it would be appreciated.

Sorry, I am not postgres guy, but I asked somebody who is.

Cheers,
    Gerhard