[development] Tagging and branching, again.

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Thu Apr 13 16:32:49 UTC 2006

I might add to this that there are a number of 4.6 modules that aren't
tagged 4-6 either. Node relativity was one of them and I recently tagged
it because eventually I'm going to complete the port to 4.7. The danger
here is that if someone starts working on the HEAD version, say to
upgrade to 4.7 compatibility, and there isn't a 4-6 tag, then the 4-6
version is all but lost to anyone without rather advanced CVS skills.
This is like letting museums and opera houses fall down and rot because
nobody bothers to paint them.

-Robert