[development] Generic Authentication Bridging

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Apr 16 06:55:28 UTC 2006

Are you talking about making sqlauth a core module? I hope not. It is fien
where it is. It does what you describe below, just fine. In case you find any
missing (but badly needed) features, the module is open for suggestions and
improvement.

--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]

Hoe het naviatie blok te verbergen:
 http://help.sympal.nl/hoe_het_naviatie_blok_te_verbergen