[development] Re: development Digest, Vol 40, Issue 30

David K Norman deekayen at deekayen.net
Mon Apr 17 04:31:00 UTC 2006

I had a similar idea a while back I never implemented, only I wanted to
do it so people would have to pay with paypal to get access to an email
address or contact form.

I didn't run your module, but I did notice there are several places you
depart from the Drupal coding standards: http://drupal.org/node/318

It's usually no biggie, but most of the published modules use the
standards if you decide to apply for CVS access on cvs.drupal.org.