[development] cvs non-branch tags

Morten Wulff wulff at ratatosk.net
Mon Apr 17 14:29:37 UTC 2006

Morbus Iff wrote:
> Unrelated to your question but, oh? My understanding was that Jeremy had
> deprecated that module in favor of a new version called ad.module.

He had, but I needed the module for some projects at work (also there's
no word on when ad.module will be released), so I am the new maintainer.
I've just finished updating it to make banners "just another node type".

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Morten Wulff

--
Self Injury Information and Support: http://www.psyke.org/

"I did not, you see, want to kill myself. Not at that time, anyway. But
I wanted to know that if need be, if the desperation got so terribly
bad, I could inflict harm on my body. And I could." - Elizabeth Wurtzel