[development] Can't submit a critical bug report on drupal.org, for path.module

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Tue Apr 18 01:04:26 UTC 2006

I'm sorry to post this here; I wasn't sure what else to do.

I found a critical bug in path.module that causes privileged users to be
utterly unable to edit nodes if path.module is enabled. I dug into the
problem, found the cause, fixed it, tested the fix, and have a patch ready
to contribute.

Then I went to drupal.org and tried to contribute the bug report and patch.
No matter what I choose for project name and component name, the system
will not let me submit the form because it fails to validate. I know my browser
has cookies enabled etc., because I'm currently logged in as my user account.

Could the maintainer of path.module please contact me off-list so I can send the
patch that way? We're going to get a lot of complaints if this bug slips through
the release process, and I was afraid that might happen since we're so close, if
I tried to just notify the infrastructure team and wait for a response.

Kind regards,

Scott (Syscrusher)