[development] Organic Group Enhancements

Ana Willem ana at bioneers.org
Mon Apr 17 20:45:48 UTC 2006

I'm not a developer, but would love to see these enhancements.

aw
--
Ana Willem
Information Systems Designer

"The intelligence which is in all of life...
lives inside you and knows what to do with your life."
Laurence G. Boldt (via Worthwhile Magazine blog)

Founded in 1990, Bioneers is a nonprofit organization
that promotes practical environmental solutions
and innovative social strategies for restoring the
Earth and communities.