[development] Awesome form building UI

sime info at urbits.com
Wed Apr 19 00:08:31 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:

>If you look at core you will see that at least 80% of the functions and
>features in there are used in core. That is a huge gain since 4.6, which had
>barely any APIs that were not directly in use.

I just had a closer look at core and I realise I have had the wrong idea
all along. So many times people refer to the core javascript as
"minimal", but it seems to be more like "just right".

Suddenly I find myself of the view that no 3rd party libraries are
needed to make a Drupal form builder. And, with a flourish, I switch
back into lurk mode...

sime