[development] better autocompletion?

Gary (Lists) listout at accidentaltechie.org
Wed Apr 19 20:02:31 UTC 2006

"Morbus Iff" wrote:

(To someone...he didn't provide attribution...maybe it was his email
client.)

>>> (http://drupal.org/node/49976),
>> Page not found.
>
> Get an email client that understands boundary delimiters. Try:

Even though you were not replying to me, my email client is perfectly
capable of handling URLs, yet Jeremy's original is also displayed
incorrectly for me, with the final ")" being made part of the URL.

"Boundary delimiters" isn't specific, and you know it.  Fences are boundary
delimiters. Shall my email client handle picket fences, chain link fences,
brick walls?

What you should be doing is reminding the OP, Jeremy, of how to include a
URL with a recognized standard __url delimiter__, which is <  and  >

"Jeremy Epstein" wrote:

> I'm not sure if this will be the right tool for the job in comment_mover, but
> you should have a look at the activeselect module
> (http://drupal.org/node/49976), which

And maybe should have said (<his url>) if he wanted to provide for email
transmission.
--
Gary

P.S.

Looks like your javascript is using 'overlib.js'. That's a great little
package.