[development] Some issues and their fixes with Drupal 4.6.6 and PostgreSQL

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Apr 20 01:11:27 UTC 2006

Hello Nimish

It is unlikely that bug fixes against 4.6.x would be accepted, simply because
we try to restrict fixes to stable releases to secruity fixes only.

However, you can always file a bug by registering for an account at drupal.org
and then creating an issue against the below mentioned modules and attaching
a patch in unidiff format (read the Drupal Handbook for more details on how
to create patches).

More importantly, you should check if  the latest 4.7 release candidate has
the same problem, and submit a patch for that. 4.7 is around the corner, and
we need all the fixes we can for it.

Thanks and regards.