[development] How do you work remotely on a Microsoft server?

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Fri Apr 21 07:14:37 UTC 2006

VNC is not an efficient tool with built in RDP be far superior (I used
to use VNC for years)
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherproducts/otherproducts.aspx?pid=remote
desktopclient

You can install a number of OpenSSH versions that give you command line
access.

All else is constrainst, opinion and resources and fodder for other
lists.