[development] flexinode towards 4.7: update, and it needs additional maintainer(s)

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:14:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 4/21/06, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> * I would love to have someone maintain the 4.6 branch of flexinode. I you
> have several or one sites running 4.6 flexinode, and some time left, mind
> doing this? I do not actively maintain any myself, and I would like to focus
> entirely on getting a solid 4.7 flexinode out. Just Do It, its nothing
> official, but please announce it somewhere so we know who to turn to.

You probably saw some of my patchs and ideas in the bugtracker.
Those mean that I use and develop things in flexinode for my clients.
I'm glad to make some more patchs (I know I have to refactor some of
them, that were sent) to fix and to add some features.

But to do this, I must have some "garantie" that the work I would do
in flexinode 4.6 would have a port to 4.7; so I can then upgrade and
not loose work.

What do you think?

Regards,
  Fernando Silva