[development] Drupal hosting

Patrick Nelson pnelson at vcommunity.org.uk
Thu Apr 27 08:15:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

Could you add my companies details (below) to
http://drupal.org/services/hosting please?

vhost.org.uk is a UK-based hosting company focusing on providing web hosting
and services for open source systems. I’ve just finished the first phase of
setting up our site and our Drupal service. For £5 a month (£60 a year), we
offer:

- Installation of Drupal 4.6.x or 4.7

- Unlimited web space

- Unlimited email accounts

- Unlimited (and unmetered) data transfer

- MySQL database

Our servers have been reconfigured to be 100% Drupal-compatible and, if
anyone has any problems running Drupal on our servers, I guarantee that we
will either fix whatever causes the problem or we will offer a full refund
(within the first month).

More details can be found on http://www.vhost.org.uk
<http://www.vhost.org.uk/>

Oh, and vhost itself runs on Drupal. Which is nice.

Regards

Patrick Nelson                       <http://www.ecademy.com/?xref=70570>
<http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?id=70570>
vcommunity.org.uk
Tel: 0870 005 3928
Mob: 07973 272464
Web: www.vcommunity.org.uk
Skype <http://www.skype.com> : patricknelson
 <http://www.ecademy.com/?xref=70570>

vcommunity.org.uk <http://www.vcommunity.org.uk> :connect... communicate...
collaborate

vhost.org.uk <http://www.vhost.org.uk> :helping you to build better websites

This email and its contents are strictly confidential and are intended
solely for the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email then you must immediately forward it on to the correct recipient or
contact the sender as details given above.  You must not disclose, copy or
distribute the contents of this email to any other person nor use its
content in any other way as to do so may be acting unlawfully.   This email
has been scanned for viruses but no responsibility is accepted once this
email has been transmitted.