[development] Drupal Test Suite

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Apr 28 18:36:42 UTC 2006

Sounds very interesting. Did you uncover bugs in the modulesn and contribute
fixes? They could not all have passed all tests.

The right way to integrate your work into Drupal project is to move the
tests into a 'tests' subdirectory of each of those modules. Then you need a
brief implementation of hook_simpletest in the module itself. See
http://drupal.org/simpletest for docs. The organic groups module (i.e.
Og.module) is an example of a contrib module which implements this hook and
currently ships with tests (HEAD/4.7 only). I encourage more contrib modules
to follow its lead.

Also, you will want to update your tests for 4.7 which is very near.