[development] Drupal Test Suite
ThomasIlsche at gmx.de
Sun Apr 30 17:38:57 UTC 2006
thanks for your input. I am really interested in this testsuite.
I have tried TestGen4Web myself and it looks promising. However I
think there are still alot of additional tasks to do with the
For example a simple registration test looks like:
$this->clickLink("Create new account");
$this->assertTitle("user account | drupal");
$this->setFieldById("edit-mail", "testacc1 at example.com");
$this->click("Create new account");
- The get url has to be replaced by url() usage to work also on
- The edit fields should be replaced by random names.
- clickLink should be wrapped by t(), this might be done by
- Imho there should be more assertations, especially for wanted
Drupal messages (account created) and unwanted ones (access denied)
- Some generated assertations will be based on setup, e.g. sitename.
How much manual work have you done with the autogenerated tests?
Thomas mailto:ThomasIlsche at gmx.de
More information about the development