[development] using taxonomy_node_get_terms

Craig craigsjunk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 00:55:19 UTC 2006

In taxonomy_node_get_terms (
http://api.drupal.org/api/HEAD/function/taxonomy_node_get_terms
), it looks as if the query returns rows ordered by
vocab weight then term weight.  I want to get the
first row returned from this query (the "lightest").
However, it looks as if the rows are reordered when
put into the $terms[$nid] associative array with a key
$term->$key.  How do I extract the term that was at
the top of the original query?
I reailze I could write my own query, but would like
to first try and use what's already available.
Thanks,
Craig