[development] Drupal x.x.0 freeze date

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Sun Apr 30 01:04:02 UTC 2006

What does everyone think of hard feature freeze on September 1st? That
gives us approximately 4 months of development time.

A good time for a release after that would be one to two months later,
but in reality it would be "when it is ready."

That is only 4 months and I am seeing a lot of ways we want to break
everything; this will probably be 4.8 and not 5.0. I don't think making
roadmaps for contributions we can't control is too productive, but if we
did have a roadmap, we would have a clear idea of what we can call 5.0.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/