[development] Drupal x.x.0 freeze date

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Sun Apr 30 09:46:50 UTC 2006

Neil, I think that this is a really reasonable time frame for new
feature and development. It will force us to pick whatever big changes
are most dear to us, and focus on one or two of them because we know we
can't handle 5-6 of them. And as Sept. 1 draws nearer, only smaller
features will be allowed. I support and encourage the Sept. 1 deadline,
announced in advance, and hope that you stick to it militantly.

Cheers,

Robert