[development] Cpu usage: something is very wrong (caching).

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:31:11 UTC 2006

complete invalidation of cached pages when a node is added, since a
single node may be displayed in part or whole on any or all of the
site pages.

Seems like object-level caching needs to be the next step:

http://drupal.org/node/74020

and having a sensible API would make it easier for modules to
appropriately invalidate the cache, set a time limit on the cache, or
prevent objects from ever being cached.