[development] Module: User name based redirection

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 1 20:16:46 UTC 2006

Specifically for userpath, there are two issues on the subject of
whether it is the "right" way to achieve the goal that it achieves:

http://drupal.org/project/issues/userpath

My feeling is that redirect is inappropriate for this situation.

One general question that I have is - what is the process for removing
a module?  Is there such a process?

I won't single out any modules, but there are almost certainly modules
that were created which are either no longer needed or were stillborn
from the beginning.  What do we do for deletion of projects?

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com