[development] Module: User name based redirection

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Aug 1 19:22:55 UTC 2006

I agree it is a lost battle, and perhaps we should just embrace diversity
in the eco system, so to speak.

But we also have to continue to point these things to the people involved
anyways, and perhaps they can join forces.

At least they can make an informed decision, not out of ignorance
of what is out there.

In other words, stop policing and start informing ...