[development] Unmaintained/Abandoned Modules

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Aug 1 23:06:26 UTC 2006

Here is what I did:

- Made Nick Wislon the owner of the project node (and hence gets cvs
access too).

- Keep Robert's commit access as it is.

Regarding the ideas I had, I think they were in emails between Rob and I.

In a nutshell, from memory, they were providing hooks that can be called
at certain points, and hence modules get notified.

For example if someone invited someone else, they can get a portion of
adsense's page views.

Also, when someone invites someone else they get user points, and
when the person actually registers they get more points.

As I said, the client has not given the green light  for the project, so this
is currently on hold.