[development] links best practices (was Re: internal link filter ...)

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 2 17:37:48 UTC 2006

On Jul 29, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Konstantin Käfer wrote:
> Just a quick thought: what about using drupal://node/64 or
> internal://admin/settings style URLs?

Ok, I created a filter that converts drupal://... style URLs using url
(). While waiting for my CVS account you can grab it from ...

    http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/temp/drupal_path_filter.module

Any suggested improvements? Morbus? ;-)

It doesn't currently split out the query string or fragment portion
before passing to url(), and I'm sure the regex could probably be
improved, but it seems to work for the simple things I've tried so
far, so I thought I'd throw it up here for any feedback.

	Ray