[development] PostgreSQL support for 4.8 install system

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed Aug 2 23:26:15 UTC 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Sammy Spets wrote:

> I've added pgsql support in the install system.

nice going, thanks!

however, for better or for worse, it now looks like i'm not going to
have to use pgsql for the drupal site at my day job.  that means my
personal concern for pgsql compatibility is a lot lower than it was 1
day ago. ;)  given how insanely over-committed i am already, i'm
hereby taking the opportunity to un-volunteer myself for pgsql-
related work.  i'll continue to test the modules i maintain for pgsql
compatibility, but i'm unable to spend much more effort than that on
it, since it's no longer a show-stopper for my own needs.

sorry if that's a disappointment for some.  the good news is it means
i can spend more time making project + issue tracking amazing. ;)

thanks,
-derek (dww)