[development] links best practices (was Re: internal link filter ...)

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Aug 2 20:51:06 UTC 2006

On 8/2/06, Ray Zimmerman <rz10 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> On Aug 2, 2006, at 2:46 PM, Rob Barreca wrote:
> > I renamed my module to pathfilter and just ported all your code over.
> >
> > http://drupal.org/project/pathfilter
>
> OK, I suppose this is fine ... I was kinda waiting a bit for some
> other opinions before jumping, but that's fine.

I prefer the idea of internal:// over Drupal.

Much as I like Drupal, there is a clear desire to make Drupal easy to repackage.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com