[development] Strip out theme functions into a .theme file

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Thu Aug 3 14:07:32 UTC 2006

I started working on this a bit.
I wrote a little script that uses some regular expressions to remove all
theme functions from the .module files and put theme into a .theme file.
This .theme file is included at the beginning of all .module files that
have a .theme file.

More details and the extractor script can be found at the issue:
http://drupal.org/node/76596

It's working greatly for me so far, I haven't found any bugs yet. Some
reviews would be appreciated. I'd really like to get this into 4.8.

Regards,
frando