[development] The www-subdomain (WAS: Re: Patching settings.php)

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Aug 4 16:18:41 UTC 2006

On 8/4/06, Earl Miles <merlin at logrus.com> wrote:
> MY domain. MY choice. I respect your choice to set your domain up the
> way you like. Force me to do this and I'll turn into a green monster and
> rampage all over you. This' *E VIL*.

So, just to be clear (since apparently it wasn't).  I don't think
anyone suggested that the installer drop the www from the domain that
the admin provides.  I know I didn't.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com