[development] Administration page patch committed

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Aug 5 06:58:35 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 4 augustus 2006 20:56, schreef Farsheed:
> What about using the old CivicSpace administration
> theme as a starting point?  It would need to be
> cleaned up a bit, but it had minimal headers, few
> blocks and Chris had a good admin color schema going.

This is what I tried once. But it is far to hard-tied into the CS bundle. IT
is far more work to extract the relevant parts then to write one from
scratch.

Plan: During the OSCON I want to host a themeing workshop. We could build this
around such an admin theme? So that the end of he workshop brings us a first
admin theme?

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc

Layoutkeuze, de stap voordat je gaat (laten) ontwerpen.:
 http://help.sympal.nl/layoutkeuze_de_stap_voordat_je_gaat_laten_ontwerpen