[development] Administration page patch committed

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat Aug 5 15:22:45 UTC 2006

That said, I think Drupal's *ability* to treat the admin and public
sections of the site similarly is a real advantage. I just spent some
time looking through extensions.joomla.org, and a large number of its
"administration" modules are just tools that let you look at the
"public-facing" portions of the site while you're in the administrative
'silo.' I'm glad we never relaly have to deal with that in Drupal. That
said, it doesn't mean we have to treat admin and public-facing portions
of the site *exactly the same*. :)

--Jeff