[development] Heatmaps on Drupal.org

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Aug 10 02:02:26 UTC 2006

Gerhard

This is different. It tracks the hot areas where clicks appear.
You can have the same link in the page, but at different locations
and you will know which one was clicked.

Check Google Adsense's heat map, this is something similar
but without the ads, and fine grained per site and per page.

Having said that, it is a non-free subscription service (30 day trial)
from an unknown company (they are not Google Analytics for example).

Not sure what they do with the data, privacy, and such, and hence would
be hesitant to use them.