[development] Nodes content within nodes solution developement?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Aug 14 07:33:10 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 12 augustus 2006 22:49, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
> there have also been versions of forum that let any type of post in it, not
> just forum topic. and versions of blog that let any type of post. so there
> are alternatives if you wish ...

Or the other way around: Much simpler.
* Create a forum.
* Make a tiny module mark_for_blog.module (or whatever name). This module add
a checkbox on each node type (configurable?).
* The module (or a views api) allows you to show a list of all nodes flagged
to be "forums"

I called this blogs as containers before. Code here[1] and here[2]

BÈr

[1] http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/ber/blog/
[2]
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/ber/blog/blog.patch?view=markup