[development] Nodes content within nodes solution developement?

Suuch Solutions drupal at suuch.com
Sun Aug 13 11:23:40 UTC 2006

I've done something similar that essentially redirects all comments to a
non-forum node to an assigned forum node. Yes, it's a matter of
hook_nodeapi, a table to keep track of associations, and hook_link. Post
count (e.g. 1 comment, 2 comments) is already handled by the
comment.moduleonce you know the associated forum topic nid.

I can send you code snippets if this description is not enough.
paa.kwesi