[development] Core scripts cleanup

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Mon Aug 14 08:18:15 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Though I agree that cleaning up is a good idea, lets look for someone (me?)
> who wants to take over scripts completely.
>
> I'd love to take over all the script stuff, and merge them into the sympal
> scripts project.

Since I'll be rightfully called out for "A coherent non-begging reason
that people agree upon."

I'm honestly not exactly sure who the sympal scripts are for. I think
people who want a command-line provisioning system, but I would not be
surprised if I am wrong. In my opinion, the devel module is a more
findable place for code-*.sh.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/