[development] Core scripts cleanup

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Aug 14 15:11:41 UTC 2006

Op maandag 14 augustus 2006 14:01, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> One case for script/ that I can think of, and something almost all of us
> would end up using almost daily :
>
> http://drupal.org/node/59863
>
> Essentially it's a command line wrapper for Drupal.
>
> This can be useful for a great many things, but imo primarily for
> automating the install system.
>
> for installing a new site of a specific distribution :
> scripts/drupal.sh --cmd install.php --site mydomain2.com --db
> mysql://username:pass@localhost/dbname install profilename
>
> for updating a specific site (useful in a script which recurrs through
> sites/ whenever you alter the source) :
> scripts/drupal.sh --cmd update.php ---site mydomain.com update

Sympal scripts has a (quite modular, so you can get rid of all the other crap)
Drupal-on-the-commandline-includer.

Written in PHP, so even easy to understand for bash n00bs.

drupal.php         Include the full Drupal code in your PHP session.
 --site www.example.com     Includes the Drupal site www.example.com, for your
own scripting fun.

Bèr