[development] Re: InnoDB and accesslog/ watchdog

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Aug 16 00:04:48 UTC 2006

On 15-Aug-06, at 2:48 PM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

>> Whatever is done, detailed discussion of method and results and ideas
>> would fit perfectly in the benchmarking group:
>>
>> http://groups.drupal.org/benchmarking-drupal
>
> ... or on the development mailing list, for that matter.
>
> (Gosh, don't we have several performance related groups/fora
> already?  Last time I checked we had 3 or 4 such groups already.
> Looks like now we might have 5 ...)

Benchmarking is not  performance (it's related, obviously). You might
want to benchmark your p2 webserver. And no, there is one group,
called high performance -- http://groups.drupal.org/high-performance

And, the lovely part about groups is that you can cross post. Groups
are a great way to filter. You don't have to agree :P

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595