[development] A first suggestion

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 16:31:12 UTC 2006

Let me shout out some strong support for Dries's idea. I've been in the community for a year and seldom say anything on the dev list since I'm a business guy. BUT,

All the statistics are great and IMHO no "regular" person is likely to find them or find them useful. The basic English in Dries' proposed block is almost more important than the data itself.

I think Drupal is a fantastic community of developers. We need to create a fantastic community of site administrators and community of users.

Never one to not put my money where my mouth is, I'm happy to help with things like doing the language for the block (I'm not a coder, so my potential contribution is limited). If you are coding it, feel free to drop me an email and I'll help on the language.

David Geilhufe
CivicSpace

Message: 4