[development] jquery 1.0 release imminent

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Tue Aug 22 07:53:33 UTC 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 16:13, Adrian Rossouw wrote:
> if this gets in, i might never want to touch 4.7 ever again.

I've been sensing the excitement about jQuery for some time now, and even
started playing with it.  From a guy who swore off javascript many years ago,
that's saying a lot.  But I'll say more: I love it!  I mean wow, at long last
we can do some really amazing things in an elegant and reliable way!

But as for the never touching 4.7 - is it some secret that you _can_ use
jQuery with 4.7?

http://groups.drupal.org/node/1008

I mentioned that I started playing with jQuery, when I put the finishing
touches on my hovertips module I planned to contribute it (for 4.7.x):

http://dave-cohen.com/node/1186

-Dave