[development] Wiki module

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Aug 23 15:29:19 UTC 2006

On 23-Aug-06, at 5:16 AM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Op woensdag 23 augustus 2006 10:40, schreef Sumit Datta:
>> Once i am done with plan of wiki module i will need to wait for
>> Brussels to wait so that I know what all discussions went in there
>> .... for that time being i will look into Flickr : just study it,
>> nothing much serious.
>
> I managed to install a few actually well-working wiki sites using
> only Drupal.
> Just glue a lot of modules together. But not one module with the
> word "wiki"
> in the name!
>
> So investigating the route of a wiki install profile might be worth
> your time
> too!

That's one route, which I've detailed in a wiki recipe before.
However, it depends on very specific node access modules, which
usually don't work well with other node access systems (e.g. groups).

Moshe: I was looking more for feedback from you on what you see
*missing* from liquid wiki (other than a maintainer that has more
time...).

-- Boris